Getting your life back to balance with kids aboard.
Being a parent is a tough job. One that you do 24hrs/day, while also doing all sorts of other things.
No wonder many of us feel overwhelmed and exhausted.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you feel you don’t have the time to do everything you should?
- Do you feel you’re about to lose it in front of your kids way too often?
- Do you feel constantly tired and unable to get enough sleep?
- Do you feel your frustrations from work are about to spill over to home life?
You’ve tried searching for tips and tricks online and they just didn’t work?
Maybe you even bought a course or two and still no luck?
You explain, support, talk, try to make kids understand, invite them to things. You’ve tried everything you can think of. Yet still, you end up even more exhausted than before.
It’s time to make it all work!
In this program you will learn how to finally get your life back on track.
You will also learn:
- to act with purpose,
- to get your kids to listen,
- to support your family’s mental and emotional health,
- to give yourself a little grace,
- to recharge,
- to deal with stress and help your kids do so.
Why is this program different?
If you’ve tried to figure it out on your own, find the right articles and videos online, you know they will not give you the long-lasting result you expect. They may be contradictory to one another and make you feel even more overwhelmed.
In this program, you will get top-notch psychology-based videos providing real and proven information. You will also get the support of a life coach, who will help you APPLY the knowledge in your life, in your family, in your home. The program offers you a TRANSFORMATION from overwhelmed to totally-got-it!
Imagine what would your life look like
- if you knew exactly what to do in every situation?
- if you had the energy to do everything in its time?
- if you didn’t feel guilty after making a parenting decision?
- if your family felt responsible for the housework as much as you do?
- if your kids listened?
- if your working hours fell neatly in your family’s schedule?
Hi! I’m Natalia Wiatr
When my first child was born, I thought I can do everything on my own. And for some time I did! I didn’t mind, for instance, ironing at midnight. I felt guilty when my mother-in-law wanted to help around the house. It was MY house and I felt if I can’t do everything myself, I’m a bad wife and mom.
When I went back to work, things started getting more complicated. I realized that without help, I’m going to get burnt out way too fast (and in fact, the granny was delighted that she can help with her only grandson). Unfortunately, it was too late for me.
The situation at my workplace was getting bad. I was so stressed and anxious that I ended up with a nervous breakdown. My son, Viktor, was two and I saw how my emotions influenced his mood, too. I felt guilty. I felt unable to take care of my own home and family. I felt I was a bad mom.
Then I realized it was MY RESPONSIBILITY to take care of my own emotions and life balance. I did my best to find a way to achieve that. And I DID. This is exactly what I teach in the Parent Life Balance Program. It’s what helped me and my individual clients as well.
What’s in the Parenthood re-Balanced program?
Module 1: Finding your focus
- Learn how to set your priorities so that you can save time and energy,
- how to organize your time so that you can be present with your kids/family,
- how to appreciate what your family and yourself do so that you won’t feel the mom-guilt/dad-guilt.
Module 2: Time to recharge
- Learn how to introduce small changes that help you recharge so that you can save time and get more energy,
- how to relax so that you can rest more effectively.
Module 3: Dealing with feelings
- Learn how to accept your emotions so that you can do everything your way without feeling guilty.
Module 4: Team up!
- Learn how to get your family on board so that you can all do the housework as a team,
- how to motivate your kids so that you can teach them life skills.
Module 5: Get your kids to listen
- Learn how to get your kids to listen so that they do what you ask the first time,
- how to give your kids age-appropriate and motivating tasks so that they actually want to do them.
Module 6: Balancing home and work
- Learn how to balance home and work times so that you can reach your business goals while feeling good about your home and family,
- how to manage working from home and family life so that you can focus on one thing at a time.
After six weeks in the program, you will know exactly what was stopping you from achieving balance as a parent and how to solve that problem. You will have the skills necessary to organize your day the way that works for you and your family. You will get your time back so you can spend it with your family and simply live a happy life.