Station Serenity is a membership program that is aimed at offering parenting support to moms. It is held within a paid Facebook group under the same name.
It’s a safe and judgment-free space for every momma who wants to:
- find solutions to her parenting struggles,
- meet other mom-friends in a supportive and judgment-free community,
- find a place to relax and release the everyday stress of parenting,
- watch some top-shelf training videos on parenting,
- find guidance on how to become the mom that she wants to be.
What’s in it:
- Weekly Q&A sessions on zoom
- Weekly training videos on parenting or emotional well-being
- A library of training videos already there
- Video recordings of the Turning Meltdowns into Mom-wins, Communication for Cooperation, and Overcome the Overwhelm Masterclasses
- Video recordings of the 5-day Stop Yelling Challenge
- Continuous support of the coach on FB Messenger
- Posts on the theme of the week
Here’s what one of the members said about the group:
One of the reasons why I created this membership and made it at its lowest price ever this month is because I feel that moms need this kind of support in these anxious times. I want moms to be able to find a listening ear, vent, and, if they need and want that, get advice about their parenting struggles and difficulties.